Pinterest

Saturday, February 22, 2014

WA. Music Educators Assoc. selects Linda Torgerson as Outstanding Music Educator

Published: Feb 21 
CLARKSTON, WA - A local music director is getting state-wide recognition for her work in the classroom.

Lincoln Middle School Music Director, Linda Torgerson was honored with Outstanding Music Educator for the southeast region. She received the award by nomination from her peers in the Washington Music Educators Association.

"It's an honor and I'm really humbled," said Torgerson. "I just do my job every single day. And I have opportunities that come to me that I can allow students to take those opportunities and I don't hold back."

Mrs. Torgerson is a thirty year veteran with the Clarkston School District. The award signifies the outstanding contributions she's made to music education in the state of Washington.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Popular Posts This Month